- Visit the California Science Center to see the Endeavour Space Shuttle.
- See more movies - not ones I rent (those are good too), but I want to go out to a movie theater more often. It is still one of my favorite experiences.
- Take more cooking classes with Elana Horwich - www.mealandaspiel.com
- Learn from great teachers, guides, and friends.
- Watch more old movies, those made before I was born.
- In my travels this coming year, I will be visiting new places and some that I have been before. Before I arrive at each destination, I want to plan the must see sites and allow some time to see how locals live.
- Be compassionate - I am not always good at this. Like strengthening a muscle, I need to work on this to help lessen my frustration and disappointment in myself.
- Teach my kids about all kinds of classic books and music. My husband, Perry, does an excellent job sharing his love of music with our kids. I want to participate in this more.
- Bring the incredible world of science more into our lives.
- Visit a zoo.
- Take a road trip.
- Visit art museums.
- When there is an opportunity to share joy, celebrate with friends and family.
- Stop worrying and start solving. To limit my anxiety and stress, focus on solutions to problems.
- Study/Meditate/Pray - Attending my Meditation Plus class has been one of my greatest gifts in 2012 and I am excited to deepen my learning in 2013.
- Kiss and hug more and definitely hold hands.
- Work hard.
- Laugh a lot.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
New Day, New Year...
49 days until I turn 50. I am excited. This is what I love about January 1st - the day is full of hope for all that can happen in this new year. I had written an earlier post with my 2013 resolutions. Now that I am on this side of 2013, I have an updated list of things I want to do this year. And as I mentioned in my previous post, these too all have a purpose for me.