Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday Gifts for me...


For the past couple of years, I have taken on some personal challenges – writing, meditating, and playing tennis.   These are just some examples.
 
And now I stare 50 in the face, I am looking for new challenges.  So here are some of the gifts that I am giving to myself this birthday that will allow me to continue on my journey.

Starting on February 19th, I will begin a spiritual journey to help me further define my being and my purpose.  I will be blogging about this too.  49 has been an incredible journey and I am excited to see what is on the other side.

In the past year, I listen to music a lot.  I just love listening to it throughout the day and I select music that is positive, passionate, transformative, and beautiful.  Kelly Clarkson is one of my heroes and her voice, music, and lyrics just make me sing, smile and stand tall.  After the Grammy's last night, I am completely inspired by all the great music that is out today. 

These are just two of the gifts for me and from me.  With a week away, I am still making plans of what gifts to bring into my life that will be positive. 
 
Getting excited....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment