Friday, February 10, 2012

Got to laugh! Watch Impractical Jokers!

Impractical Jokers - If you want to laugh, you need to watch the most hilarious show on television - Impractical Jokers. My family and I absolutely love this show. Seriously, this show makes me laugh out loud for the entire episode. Four best friends take on a variety of practical jokes, all in good fun and with no harmful intent. They are regular guys who just challenge each other to do the goofiest tasks. They pretend to be news reporters, cashiers at Costco, salesmen, or caricature artists. They are all wired for sound and the friends are telling the one doing the task what he needs to do or say. So funny, it makes me cry.

Besides the tasks (which are funny), I have fallen in love with these guys. Q, Sal, Murr and Joe are best friends. Their laughter is incredible contagious and you can’t help but laugh.

I want you all to take a moment to find them online or dvr the show. It is on TRU tv on Thursday nights at 7:00pm. Sit back and enjoy it.

If you have a show that makes you laugh harder, please let me know. I’m always looking for more television shows that make me laugh so hard that I cry.

Hope you have a Friday that makes you laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment