1. If you are ever sad like Whitney Houston, tell someone. If you think your friends are sad like Whitney Houston, tell someone. When you are sad, don’t drink or take drugs, tell someone.
2. Don’t ever let anyone hit you like what Chris Brown did to Rihanna. No one is allowed to hit you. No one. If anyone ever hits you, tell someone.
3. If you ever feel alone like Michael Jackson did, tell someone. I want you to know that you are never alone. Mommy and Daddy love you for who you are, not how much you earn or how famous you may or may not become. We love you for you and the light that you bring to this world.
4. If you ever do feel lost like Lindsay Lohan, tell someone. You need to know that you can always tell Daddy and me when you feel like you might be in trouble or if you feel unsafe. If you don’t feel comfortable telling Daddy or me, please tell someone.
5. If anyone tries to steal your moment like Kanye West did to Taylor Swift, remember that you always hold the power and no one can take that away from you. You hold the power of your life, your emotions and your love, don’t ever let anyone try to take it away from you.
6. Life is good and sometimes it will be difficult. When you are struggling, tell someone. I want you to know that it is important to ask for help. If you can, ask Daddy or me. If you feel more comfortable, ask someone else. The most important thing is to know that someone will help you, you just have to ask.