Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twinning Builds Friendship

When my family life spills into my professional life (or vice versa), the experience is simple gratitude. Earlier this month, my daughter and her class participated in their twinning program with their new friends from their partnership school in Israel. As a professional, I have bragged about this program and its benefits to the families and the community. Now as a parent, I witnessed the true meaning of developing friendships and educational partnerships with kids, parents and teachers in Israel. On all levels, I was thrilled and overwhelmed by the experience - friend to friend, parent to parent, and institution to institution.

The Jewish Federation, my employer, asked me to write about it. Below is a brief look at our experience. Thank you to all who make this experience possible for my kids, and the other schools that participate.

Twinning Builds Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment