- Go straight through and don’t look back. This is the fastest way to deal with it.
- Go slow and be careful. Watch where you are going and adjust to the situation as it progresses.
- Ride the turns and don’t let them make you sick.
- Stop when you need to take a rest.
- If you don’t know what direction to go, then don’t go any further. I once got great advice, “If you don’t know what decision to make, then don’t make it. Either the answer will come to you or the universe will work it out for you.” I always loved that advice.
- Love the car you have and don’t compare to others. Another great piece of advice I was given once was this – “You can always compare your life to someone else’s. Someone will always be richer, poorer, happier, sadder, thinner, fatter, taller or shorter. Cherish what you have.
Wishing you ease in finding solutions…