Sunday, June 30, 2013

Align Your Voices

In the past few weeks, I participated in two extraordinary healing meditations with Dina Bernat-Kunin. There were several profound moments that occurred for me, but what sticks most is how Dina gave clarity to the voices within us.  And this is my interpretation:

Head voice - My practical, analytical voice that turns a problem over and over to come up with the "right" answer.

Heart voice - My compassionate, kind and more forgiving voice that allows me to see another's perspective.  I am more open to the "grays' of the situation.

Gut voice - My impulsive or that pull that guides me to make a decision because "it feels right."

This gave me such clarity as I had been lost inside my head recently with my own internal conflicts.  What to do?  What to say?  I come to an answer because all the facts prove my point, but I know that someone could be hurt or upset if I speak factually.  Or I need to say something right now because this information must be heard but it can also have some ripple effect that could impact negatively on others.

After my sessions with Dina, it became clear to me that working to get these three voices aligned will make my decisions feel right, clear, and soulful.  It is the process that helps me see the issue from all these sides and it is this process that gives me the clarity to own my decisions with greater strength, hold them closer to my heart and feel them in my gut.

It also reminded me that it is not about right or wrong, it is about how I learn to feel that my decision is the best for me at this time in my life.  Nothing is perfect, but with my head, heart and gut working together, answers come more freely and with greater confidence.

For more information about Dina, visit her website -
dinabernatkunin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment