- Sheryl Sandberg, LeanIn.org and the Girl Scouts for their partnership of #BanBossy campaign
- Check out this new website and campaign that addresses the impact of "bossy" on young girls. One of the best I have seen. We all need to be a part of it. Mothers and fathers of both girls and boys need to teach their child to lead fairly, with kindness and with strength. That can happen whether you are woman or a man.
- #BanBossy: Parent Tips
- Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner
- In August, both actresses/mothers addressed the California State Assembly Judiciary Committee on Public Safety in an effort to criminalize the taking of unauthorized photos of children.
- Kristin Bell along with her husband Dax Shepherd
- Kristin Bell has recently been speaking out against paparazzi taking her daughter'sphotograph and promoting a "No Kids Policy." They are asking media outlets to stop purchasing photos of children without parents consent. Seems reasonable since that is the case in many other areas of children's rights.
Let values continue to lead their individuals, not money or fame. Congratulations to all who use their voice for good.